Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xile
Nov 25, 2005

On the Seventh Day he made the Whopper.
I'm using openoffice but it is close enough to excel.

I run a big festival and I have 1000's of vendors listed in my sheets.. one for outside, inside, and camping.

I have zero training in this stuff..

Basically what I have is a row for each of my vendors.
Columns are labeled:
Lastname _ Firstname _ Address _ City _ State _ Zip _ Phone _ Email _ TAXID _ $Paid _ #ofTables _ Campingpaid _ Campingspot _ Datepaid _ spot#

I do 3 shows a year so I just keep adding columns on the end for $paid-spot#.

I use zero forumulas in this database so far.. because I have no idea what I'm doing.

My question: How can I make a graph that will have the dates along the X and the # of people that sent in their paperwork on that date along the Y.

Dates are formatted: 4/10/2010

Is there a way for the graph to count how many 4/10/2010s there are and put that # above the date? so I can see the average number of dealers sending in on a timeline?

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU