Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yumemiru
Sep 1, 2006
ikitai yo kimi no machi
I started charting this cycle, and I am having so much trouble telling apart cervical fluid.
It seems that I get all the cervical fluid variations within a couple days of each other, at erratic times. Could this be because I just got off the pill after taking it for 10 years? Has anyone had this happen then gotten it stabled out?

Just two more months until we start trying :) (charting + condoms are annoying)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yumemiru
Sep 1, 2006
ikitai yo kimi no machi
We're young, have sex everyday, yet another month, another period.

Whats worse is that somehow my period has gotten completely off schedule, more painful and dramatic.

I really didn't expect myself to get so stressed out over this.

/rant

yumemiru
Sep 1, 2006
ikitai yo kimi no machi
I've been charting for a while now (mucus/temperature), so I have a good handle on when I've ovulated, it's just my cycle length has been irregular. Last month was 24, this month 21 (!), before that it was 28 consistently for 4 months when I went off the pill.

We used to easily have sex 2-3 times a day, everyday and cut it down for baby making.

I have been "acting" pregnant, as in I haven't had caffeine in 3 months and I have hardly any sweets. I eat a really balanced diet (I use a tracking website), I make sure I get enough calories and have been on prenatals for 6 months.

I'm sure we have just been unlucky, from what I have read you don't have 100% chance of getting pregnant even if you do everything perfectly.

Eh, I guess everyone expects to get pregnant out of the gate. I just don't understand why my PMS is a million times worse. It really doesn't help things, body. :shobon:

yumemiru
Sep 1, 2006
ikitai yo kimi no machi
Yeah this month it's going to be every other day I think :)
Thanks for the advice, guys.

yumemiru
Sep 1, 2006
ikitai yo kimi no machi
grats Longpig! :)

Another negative this month, but eh not giving up yet!

yumemiru
Sep 1, 2006
ikitai yo kimi no machi
Welcome to the thread guys!

Definitely chart body temperature and mucus, as studies show that women aware of when they ovulate significantly better the odds of getting pregnant. Plus, if you know you ovulated there is no loger the stress if you can't have sex one day or what not. Ideally you begin charting before you begin trying to conceive, but it's OK to start now too.

So chart, have sex at least every other day (ideally everyday) and remember that even if you do everything right there is no guarantee.

Also, dishonesty have you started taking prenatals? You should start on a folic acid supplement or a prenatal as soon as you start thinking of conceiving, ideally 3-6 months before getting pregnant. Again, if you haven't, just start now :)

Good luck everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yumemiru
Sep 1, 2006
ikitai yo kimi no machi
I always get really hungry right before my period.

It's probably that, if anything.

• Locked thread