Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a friendly penguin
Feb 1, 2007

trolling for fish

I want to thank everyone in this thread who talked about their miscarriage experiences and who recommended the book Coming to Term. Both were very helpful to me after I had my missed miscarriage in November, since my obstetrician was zero help and the miscarriage thread seems to be lost to the ages.

Here's how it went:
Dr: You've had a missed miscarriage. Would you like a D&C or would you like to wait.
Me: Uuuuh, wait?...
Dr: Okay, see you in two weeks.

I had no idea how common miscarriages were, how long it might take, what I was supposed to be expecting or even what could have caused it. I certainly didn't know what a D&C was. Through this thread and the book, I now know.

Now I'm back on the road to pregnancy. But from what you all have said, I'm hoping that I can take advantage of the post miscarriage fertility bump. Back to the watching and waiting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread