Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chedemefedeme
May 25, 2007

Until then I need your help
figuring out the logistics!

Isis Q. Dylan posted:

Does anyone know of c-sections making it harder to keep a baby to term the second time around? A friend of mine has a healthy 5 year old and she's been trying for a few years now (nothing in depth, just not using protection) and she's had 3 miscarriages. She and her boyfriend have both been checked and nothing seems wrong except she can't seem to keep a baby in there. One time when she was pregnant she had the amniotic fluid but no baby. :psyduck: How common is that?

There may be something involved with how the procedure was done, but I was born 21 years ago thanks to a last second c-section. My mother had two kids after me with no issue, both also by c-section (both these schedule c-sections, however, to avoid the risks that lead to the first unscheduled one). Perhaps she had awesome doctors the whole time, but being 20+ years ago i'm sure the overall tech wasn't as good as it is now.

In summary: didn't seem to cause issues here!

Edit: ^^ Adoption is one of the most amazing gifts you can give in life. You're literally saving a child's future. Just look at the statistics for unadopted children raised by the gov or bounced between homes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread