Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night Chaos
Jun 8, 2003

Ziir posted:

Holy poo poo, is it really this hard to get pregnant? I'm a guy, and I was educated in the great state of Arizona (last I heard ranked 40+) and didn't learn much in sex ed other than "sex makes you pregnant and your penis will fall off." I'm not naive though and have a healthy sex life using condoms and just the pill when I'm with a committed relationship. But I guess the only times I hear about people getting pregnant are accidents and the morning after pill always follows the news. I guess I just never realized that people had to actually plan and try to get pregnant?

I'm just surprised is all.

I am just a 20 year old male reading this thread for curiosity and such but I have learned that if you should get pregnant to pass on your wonderful and successful and stable family genes it is very hard and has endless complications and if you are 16 and raped by the quarterback two days after a cycle you get pregnant somehow. This is how the cruel universe works as I understand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread