Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
This thread is a boon. The first kid took 1 month to make. We've been at it trying for the 2nd for a year now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

Isis Q. Dylan posted:

THIS. I am so afraid of this. I guess I shouldn't be greedy and happy with one, but I'd like Dex to have a brother or sister.

And I'd love for my son to have a brother or sister too. We've told ourselves that if we can't do it, we're going to be blessed with one and no go like the Octomom or that bitch Kate.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Wish us luck. We have 2 fertility doctor trips for the month on June. The first one is an introduction and the second one is an actual testing.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

Lannie posted:

Good luck! Have you been trying long?

We're at a year now. We have a 4 year old (conceived in 1 month of trying), so if this is overly complex or expensive, we'll leave well enough alone.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
There is a difference in (some) prescription vitamins and OTC vitamins. My wife has problems with prenatal vitamins with iron in them, they make her nauseated.

Her doctor told her that the formulation of the prescription vitamins makes the iron more tolerable for people who have trouble with regular prenatal vitamins.

Then he gave us a bag full of samples. :)

• Locked thread