Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
This might be a really specific problem, but has anyone else had problems with Nvidia drivers not allowing the correct screen resolution? I'm running a 6600GT that can display 1920x1200, I was running that on XP SP3, but now my max resolution is limited to 1600x1200. I've updated through the driver control panel, and by downloading through the Nvidia website, and neither have worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

In the Hardware Short questions thread I asked whether I'd be able to run two different cards on the same system (Not SLI'ed) and was told that Windows 7 and Vista both require you to use the same driver for each card.

If I'm using a 6600GT and a 9800GT, would they not be running off of the same Nvidia driver? (185.5?)

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

What do I do with a BAD_POOL_HEADER error for a 7100 build?

This is all I could find

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Media Player Classic-HC 64 bit resolves some framerate issues on .mkv files in Windows 7 as well, at least for me.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Downloaded the installer for IE9 beta, Windows 7 is completely up to date, nothing left in the queue from Windows.

So why when I attempt to install it does it say 'IE9 does not support your Service Pack'?