Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Looking for a holiday present for my brother's girlfriend, she is a content creator who does short-form video stuff but is looking to get into shooting longer videos, and he mentioned that she looking for better/larger storage options for said videos. Anything to watch out for or consider while shopping around, or is storage is storage is storage? I believe she's more in need of cards to use while filming rather than for storing finished videos but I'm not 100% sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU