Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tytanium
Oct 27, 2006

YASSEAH!
Replaced bent front hub and balljoint, new struts all around, lower rear control arms, and Tein S Tech lowering springs on my 98 VR-4. Old struts were totally blown out, and one piston was on the verge of sliding out of the strut when i turned it upside down.

Unfortunately, my left rear toe adjustment is completely frozen, and front left camber/caster is maxed and is not quite in spec :(.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tytanium
Oct 27, 2006

YASSEAH!
Dropped a valve in the cylinder when doing valve stem seals :negative:

Did all the other 120k stuff (oil pump, water pump, timing belt, tensioner, pulleys, fuel filter, spark plugs/wires. Fixed two exhaust leaks, and replaced a blown out exhaust gasket.

Now I have to dig the rear head out and get the valve back in :suicide: