Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

c355n4
Jan 3, 2007

OhhCrap posted:

I hit a streetlight.

It knocked the thing over and tore it in half. The damage to my car:

Most of the grill under the license plate is cracked, and it's very obvious where the chrome is bent. There's a little dent on the bottom of the front bumper, but other than that, no damage.

Heh, you can see where you hopped the curb. I can barely tell your front is damaged in that picture.

I changed my spark plugs today. Took me 2 hours because I couldn't figure out how to remove the drat intake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c355n4
Jan 3, 2007

MATLAB 1988 posted:

Put new tires & the original wheels on my 1980 300cd, put a new exhaust on my 86 Subaru XT a few weeks back. I'm now getting 30mpg on my commute with the XT & more boostu, I suppose it's worth the added rice factor. Not a fart can, I swear!

Please continue to take care of your subaru space car. One of my favs here.

I finally got my Sparco Pro 2000 installed in my car just in time for the next event next weekend. Had a mind fart and couldn't figure out how to route the harness. I blame the heat screwing with my mind.

c355n4
Jan 3, 2007

ZombieLicker posted:

Why don't more car companies have this!?

Subaru has a chintzy plastic thing for high mileage.

http://www.subaru.com/badgeofownership/index.html

It is really crappy looking and I would never put it on my car. Mold lines, cheap plastic. The mockups look better than the real item. And the mockups look bad.

c355n4
Jan 3, 2007

NOTinuyasha posted:

Ran out of gas :(

How do you run out of gas?