Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lighthammer
Mar 13, 2007
My car has a goatee as of last week. It's not low enough to worry about scraping but it doesn't look like one of those trucks they race in the desert anymore either.

Now I need to clear up those headlights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lighthammer
Mar 13, 2007

kalvick posted:

then get a Mach 1 Grill Delete to complement the Mach 1 chin spoiler!!!

Thought about it, but I can't trust myself not to replace the pony with an Autobot symbol or something equally ridiculous. So for now I'm sticking with the corral.

Vanagoon posted:

First: Needs to get a bottle of Plast-X. stat. Hazy headlights suck.

I got some Blue Magic headlight cleaner yesterday. It completely cleared up the passenger side light but there's a bit left on the driver's. Thanks for the link though.

Pixelated posted:

Me and a friend were talking about Don Hertzfeldt yesterday so I decided to conduct an experiment with some cheap pinstriping tape:

Awesome. I would've gone with a balloon but seriously, that rules.

Edit: This balloon.

Lighthammer fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jul 8, 2009

Lighthammer
Mar 13, 2007
I took the spoiler off Wednesday on my lunch break. Used nylon plugs with RTV sealant to fill the holes. I'm not real happy with the paint job I did on the plugs but they'll be replaced as soon as I find smaller ones.

Today when I got home from work I noticed one of my neighbors had removed the spoiler on his Probe. This car has a rattlecan orange paint job complete with(somewhat appropriate) orange peel finish and overspray on the tailpipe, and until recently a big ugly ricer wing. From the way the metal is pulled up around the screw holes it looks like he pried it off with a 2x4 without even popping the trunk. I hope the guy plans on filling the holes with something before it rains again.

Edit: Pic

Lighthammer fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jul 11, 2009

Lighthammer
Mar 13, 2007

kalvick posted:

then get a Mach 1 Grill Delete to complement the Mach 1 chin spoiler

Ok.

Before:

After: