Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

I stripped off 140,000 miles worth of road grime and baked oil from a Toyota A340E transmission that I bought this week.
Bling!!

After it was cleaned off I dropped the pan and inspected the magnets and filter for signs of destruction. The fluid was pretty brown but it didn’t smell burnt.

Stop here, only voodoo and black magic reside within

Next week I’ll be visiting some of the local rebuild shops to see about rebuild quotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Set up for the rainy season.
Replaced all the wiper blades, applied Rain-X wax to all the exterior glass. Cleaned interior glass and applied antifog. Topped off the wiper fluid reservoir and checked all engine fluids and tire pressures. Ran a thin bead of clear silicone to the top of the taillight housings to keep water out.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Another blown 7M headgasket. :negative: