Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crispulus
Dec 13, 2007

Aren't you supposed to yell at me and call me "HOPE" and motivate me over this wall?
Someone pushed in my front vent window on the passager side and broke the epoxy on both the hinge and the latch. loving hell. But, Now I'm repairing both side with some rearview mirror repair kit. Goddamn teenagers, git off mah lawn!

I'll edit in 15 to see if it set correctly.

Also, I will tackle my dash replacement. And... yeah, that's all I got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crispulus
Dec 13, 2007

Aren't you supposed to yell at me and call me "HOPE" and motivate me over this wall?
A 1-2 hour pads/rotors job became a six hour ordeal because in order to replace the fronts you had to disconnect the front calipers. I didn't want to bleed the brakes, but damnit we did. To make matters worse IPD didn't bother to send me the correct pads anyways.

Crispulus
Dec 13, 2007

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Crispulus
Dec 13, 2007

Dreamt about it. It is fitting because we finally saw the dreaded snow A FULL MONTH AND A HALF AFTER I BOARDED HER UP loving GODDAMNIT.

Crispulus
Dec 13, 2007

Drove it on E while late for work and hoping not to run out on the way there.

It got me to and fro. And I clocked in on time.

Crispulus
Dec 13, 2007

Replaced tstat for Pearl. Annoying weird neighbor came by and proceeded to lean on every car I own. I'm somewhat concerned for my property.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crispulus
Dec 13, 2007

Put ten drunks in a '84 245t+i.