Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

jamal posted:

i guess the only downside is they're canadian tire brand, so if i break one, especially back in the states, i'm poo poo out of luck.

Holler and I can send you a new set. CTC prices have gone way up in the last few years, though.

Is this the set?
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/maximum-metric-flex-head-gearwrench-set-7-pc-0588587p.html#srp

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Dec 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

STR posted:

Mine doesn't leak from the head gaskets... yet. Just the rear crank seal.

Most likely the oil separator plate and not the rear main seal, unless someone already got confused about that and hosed up the rear main seal trying to “fix it.”

https://allwheeldriveauto.com/subaru-seperator-plate-explained/

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Bajaha posted:

It'll depend on the make as well, and dumb luck maybe too. Working on Honda's in Canada's frozen north is not too bad, the bolts will typically put up a fight to break loose but once they've cracked they come out almost finger tight.

Except for the loving brake rotor screws and the rear shock lower eye bolt on EGs.