Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Bud
Jul 25, 2008

I'm a fucking pain machine and if you even touch my fucking car I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU.
I drove it, because it's more reliable than a god damned tank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bud
Jul 25, 2008

I'm a fucking pain machine and if you even touch my fucking car I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU.

Hatebreed posted:

Moved the gay vw home while I pick up my Camero next week :patriot:

Is your mullet long enough yet? I don't think you can take delivery until you get a certain length of mullet going.

Doctor Bud
Jul 25, 2008

Changed the oil in the two vehicles that are about to make a 2230 mile round trip each. Also bought washer fluid and put a quart of oil, gallon of coolant, and a small toolkit and jumper cables in the trunk.

Doctor Bud
Jul 25, 2008

Charles L. gently caress posted:

ripped all this aftermarket poo poo outta my 944:

some of the alarm parts are still in the car, but the carphone system is history. next step: figure out why the incredibly terrible stereo wiring is shorting

You may have answered this question before you even started.

Doctor Bud
Jul 25, 2008

Hypnolobster posted:

This is starting to sound like a cooler idea than actually fixing it.

Some ghetto-fixes just are the best.

e: Check Comrade Flynne's S2000 "stumbling/stalling" thread for examples.

Doctor Bud
Jul 25, 2008

Oneiric posted:

Got the '94 on the dyno
Kept the boost conservative at 24psi made 636rwhp 510tq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CyFlRiheZg

Also changed a fog light and a interior light.

Please post a dyno chart. I want to see how the power curve just shoots up in the top-end after a totally stagnant low-end. Anyways, sounds great once it gets hammered on, living vicariously through you.

Doctor Bud
Jul 25, 2008

New Nitto Neo-Gen's all around courtesy of Tire Kingdom due to their inability to get poo poo right the first time. Paid for by them as well.

Next up, replace bushings, shocks, spark plugs, and a few interior bits.

Later, find a new replacement front left fender to replace the one the sumbitch who attempted to hit-and-run me on a suspended license with no insurance decided to crush with his brand-loving new F350-dually. And you wonder why I have a custom title still? gently caress people.

Doctor Bud
Jul 25, 2008

Mr.Peabody posted:

Installed a new matching wood grain shift knob:

Badged my front caliper covers:

Also, I installed chrome door handle covers, but I haven't figured out how to take a picture of them so you can actually see them!

No offense but I don't think the first picture really captures the level of classy that probably contains. Looks kinda muddy and crappy, no offense. Congrats though, Carlsson makes some fantastic things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bud
Jul 25, 2008

ynotony posted:

unimportant bullshit

Now I'm contemplating a black kidney grill swap for fun (only like 30 bucks), but I'm hesitant. Thoughts?

I personally like it a lot better with the black. Do it up.