Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Replaced the steering gear box, now no more driving like a boat down the freeway almost killing everyone ,yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Behold my masterful seat repair!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Put new shocks and struts in my ultra rare one of 1.6 million ion / cobalts. Man I love cheap rock auto parts. Took under an hour to replace all corners without air or power tools, no lift. 150 bucks for parts because I sprung for the preloaded struts.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Yeah hondata has gotten big power out of them with just a software flash.

Since the accord uses a variant of the Civic Type R motor I’m sure there’s a lot of room for power in it.

The accord has two available manual transmission motors, both turbo 4s. The 2.0 is a fine motor. You can however pick up a used v6 for way less that has 300hp and a clutch. Way harder to find.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Spent $25 and got two rock auto rotors and put them on my car. No more weird noises! Owning one of a million sold is magical for cheap parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Changed the fuel pump in my ion today and didn't spill a drop of gas until I tried using one of the new gas cans that you have to push the spigot to get gas to come out while turning a safety at which point it spills gas all over your hand and everywhere except down the spout.