Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002
Changed the oil and filter on my wife's Camry. Washed, polished, waxed, and cleaned the inside of my Civic Si.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002

Grashnak posted:

I got new wheels and tyres for my car today. It now looks a hell of a lot better than it used to.

Unfotunately they are pretty cheap wheels but they were the only white wheels I could find that would fit on the car. Availability of things is one of the downsides to living in a country town.

Heres a picture with the old wheels for reference

Holy crap the new wheels are infinitely better than the old ones. Nice Celica!

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002

Rubiks Pubes posted:

Is your car otherwise stock?

It should take a few days of normal driving while the ECM relearns your driving habits. With a CAI, axle backs and the aforementioned settings my car will bark the tires on the 1-2 shift with Stabilitrak turned on.

My 197bhp Honda Civic can chirp 2nd and 3rd, whats your point?

Admittedly, this was on the stock Michelins. I've put a new set of Goodyear Eagle GTs and I doubt it could do it now on the 2->3 shift.

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002
The GT -> GXP leap is $15k? Seriously? What a joke.

Edit: didn't realize we were talking about autotragics here.

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002
I use strictly Amsoil headlight fluid for increase change intervals and the UOA from Black Stone Labs shows less plastic polymers and increased viscosity.

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002

nerdrum posted:

Got my car Dynotuned -- 3.15" pulley on my ct-sc, made in china ssr replica header, 520cc injectors, 70mm borla setup and a terrible heatsoaked to poo poo short ram. made 308whp -- sae corrected. I nearly cried when it broke 300. If anyone wants my dyno I'd be happy to post it.

What kind of car? Post the dyno graph!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002
Removed carpeted floormats and installed the winter set. We've got snow in the forecast this week.

Cleaned the interior very well, it's been awhile since I have.

Washed and waxed the exterior. Hopefully I get enough protection to last the winter!