Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Installed the hub-bolt caps on my 240sx that finally came in to the dealer. I had to mangle the ones that were on there since 89 to remove my front hubs to get new studs pressed in because the stock ones were stripped because of having to put bolts on with spacers, because I installed coilovers on which the crappy offset aftermarket wheels rubbed on.

See isn't that fun? Took me a few weeks working on and off (the car is at my parents 1200 miles away)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Yeah you should definitely put black light mad tyte underglow on your automatic v6 convertable Mustang, all your girlfriends at the hair salon will be super impressed.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Replaced this:

scope those sweet bends...

With this:

HKS Hi-Power

Completely overkill right now, but it was cheap, and I needed to replace that stock garbage, especially since I didnt have a muffler, also hopefully in the summer there will be a turbo engine in the bay to make the use of that pipe diameter.

Oh also got new wheels and tires, 5Zigen ZR+520, 17x8 et+25. Hankook Ventus RS2s from the Tire Rack sale a few months back.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Sold it!

:byewhore:

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

nerdrum posted:

New shoes!

17x8 +25 5zigen zr+520's

High five.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Went yesterday to a local paint/body shop to see about getting the lovely holes filled in my hatch:

Holes compliments of the stock spoiler seen here:

No I didn't break it in anger, it came pre-cracked

Turns out they had one that had already been patched, was mine for $100 and taking it off the scrap chassis they had sitting out back, it was pouring rain so it wasn't that fun. Pulled some other random parts off for my troubles.

Today I was able to get my hatch off and the new one on and plugged in.

Yeah it's gold, but its not rusty and holey. It also needs to be aligned, but that's a two man job, should be able to do that tomorrow though.

After doing that I was feeling spunky so I pulled out the lovely alarm that had been wired in at some point, spent a good hour or so tracking down wire runs and fixing the splices.

Also I took out/off the broken power antenna, well the motor, the antenna I ripped off a few days ago.

Then I took off the mudflaps, which were nice enough to hold on to mud for me, against the body panels, luckily there isnt any rust like their was on my 89.

Heres the crap pile after a few hours of work.

Next on the list is to clean up the hatch area interior panels so I can reinstall them (they were wet and gross from the leaking spoiler holes)

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

FogHelmut posted:

Changed my supercharger oil.

175000 mile old supercharger oil. Mmmm.

Put that in your kitchen or bathroom and see if anyone tries to use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Velcro'd on my front license plate!