Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
A demonstration of how lazy I am. Late last summer, I replaced all interior and the rear license plate bulbs in the LGT with LED replacements. 1 of the 2 plate bulbs went out some time during winter and I never took the time to figure out why.

When getting breakfast and filling up tires this morning I noticed that the thing had fallen out of the drat socket. :ughh:

Spent 20 minutes pulling the liner down (god I hate those push-in trim holders) retrieving the bulb and putting it back in. At least the drat thing works now! :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Paid that bitch off. :smug:

God it felt good doing it too.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Didn't take any photos, but tossed some tyte JDMu modzzzz on my LGT. Specifically the ZeroSports Cool Action II. It's so tyte :rice:, the instructions weren't even in english! It's probably going to give not much more than a placebo effect, but it was a gift and, hey if it gives a benefit, so be it.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Can't claim credit for the labor but, over the past week the following has occurred:

Got my sway bars (F+R) and end links installed. Oil change, cabin air filter change. oh, and one other thing...

Where would you stick a boost gauge on a daily driver in a legacy gt?
The answer is simple! Underneath the clock!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXWys_u3yOI

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

What kind of chump rides around in a minivan with badges?!?! Not this one!

Seriously though... all the badges are just overkill. In other stupid mods - looking for a black metal/aluminum plate frame, and may also plastidip the chrome trim below the windows to black...

Why does new car make me so stupid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

empty baggie posted:

They sell vinyl kits to black out chrome trim. I covered the window trim on my VW and it looks much better. Searching for window trim vinyl wrap on Amazon will bring up several kits.

Mind blown. Thanks!