Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turnerburna
Jan 11, 2005
Cobra Commander
I installed new Agent 47 mirrors on the Mustang to replace the stock dumbo ears. Hello new dremel tool! Also clay bared the bugs off the bumper.

Once Koni ships me my yellows from back order ill be putting those on with my new J&M UCA, LCA, Vogtland Springs and Panhard Rod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turnerburna
Jan 11, 2005
Cobra Commander
put in clear bumper lights

washed

clay bared

waxed

turnerburna
Jan 11, 2005
Cobra Commander
Took some photos of the work I've done over the past 3 weeks. New mirrors, bumper lights and blackout panel. Konis, UCAs, LCAs, Springs and Panhard rod next once my Koni rears get here. The only other thing visually I might do is a Shelby spoiler since it flows with the lines of the car better than the stock GT.

When I was taking these a man and woman were walking by on the path. They started chating me up about the car ~ aparently the guy has a 1969 Mach1 M code and 1970 Mach1 Q code. He is going to email me some photos if anyone is interested. He also said he could get me some work done at Roush in Livonia...

turnerburna fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jul 28, 2009

turnerburna
Jan 11, 2005
Cobra Commander
I put some new axlebacks on my Mustang yesterday - much deeper sound, loud at WOT but quite for cruising. Borla 11752.

I didn't want to break tables so here's a link

http://tinyurl.com/ry7k75

turnerburna fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Aug 17, 2009