Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

Ask me about my torrid love affair with Geico :ese:
Finally found time to install all my new air valves so I can get full FBSS, and not just front/back control. Plus with no more "T'd" bags, I don't get "Reverse swaybar syndrome" while cornering now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

I built new extended upper a-arms for my '64 impala on Saturday:

Last weekend made new front shock relocation mounts:

Car is on air:

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

Just installed my re-upholstered seats in my Six-Fo. After finding the correct front seat (Previous owner tried to do some half assed bucket seat conversion with non-Impala seats), buying the new covers, and having the frames blasted/powdercoated and rebuilt with all new foam, it ended up being a $2200 dent in the ol' bank account. I did new carpet and sound deadening at the same time...

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

Raluek posted:

Your car remains magnificent. It's on bags, right?

Thank you sir! Indeed it is:

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

Just did all new A-Arm bushings in the Impala (All 8 - Uppers/lowers). My car now doesn't sound like a rusty swing set when hittin' switches fo' the bitches!

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

Completed air ride install at 3:30AM Sunday. Took 2 days, 4 hours first day, about 14 hours second day. One of my friends that helped with the install is in the drivers seat. 8 gallon tank, 2 large compressors, 8 3/8" ASCO valves, and all Slam Specialties SS7 bags. Full FBSS control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Monty
Jul 25, 2005

I got my Daytons today, and immediately got them mounted up...