Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Dickings
Dec 22, 2004
Back from the dead to kill every motherfucker who worked on "Reign"
The reason I don't really want to make it longer is I rather like the idea of it being a tense physical confrontation, and I want that to be the focus. Something close to it is.... oh, gently caress, I can't remember the name now, but it's a 10 minute play where the husband comes home, and the wife wants him to admit to something but won't say what, meanwhile their kid is sitting at a computer, slowly counting down minutes aloud and typing. You spend the entire play knowing this guy did something (but you don't know what), and wondering what climax-inducing thing the kid is doing on the computer. You're thrown into that at the beginning of the play and it's tense all the way through to the end.

(If anyone happens to recognize that play by my description, I'd love to know what it's called)

So, I'm getting that the play I thought I wrote is vastly different than the one I did. I added the thing I wrote in the preface to the play about Mike grabbing for the plane throughout the conversation as Sady tries to maneuver around him into my copy of the play after I posted, but I didn't edit the post, and is probably not enough anyway.

I definitely need to change how neither character even seems to change in any way. That was a ridiculous oversight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread