Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Blue Caboose
May 20, 2007

jeff gerstmann hates fun

Buggerlugs posted:

On a non-musical note (see what I did there?), does anyone know of a decent play (full length) that would accomodate a mostly (as in only one guy) female cast, and isn't called Steel Magnolias?

How big is your cast? You could try The Children's Hour by Lillian Hellman. It's a fantastic play about two teachers at an all girls school. I want to say it's 8f 1m or something like that. A handful of the roles are for the girls at the school who I believe are aroune 10-12 or so, but it's just a fantastic play nonetheless. The movie is pretty good too.

Personally, I did theatre throughout highschool and loved it. I got to student direct the senior musical, and it was a great experience. Recently I also got a job as a senior theatre technician at the local civic center, and it's a fantastic experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread