Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trans fat
Jul 29, 2007

How does an actor from Georgia in his junior year of high school further his career? I have a fairly good résumé; I'm a Thespian, been in several productions with my school, including two competition pieces, and I have been in several community theatre (The Henry Players) shows as well. Does anyone have any advice for a college or a troupe or an agency of some sort? I like Columbus State, but that's sort of reaching for the stars, and I liked Armstrong Atlantic as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trans fat
Jul 29, 2007

Well, I'd like to be a theatre major, but as of yet I'm still undecided on the issue of pursuing acting as a career. My second choice of a major would be advertising. In all honesty I'm not even sure if I can Advertising/Theatre at Columbus State/Armstrong Atlantic/Piedmont (I forgot about Piedmont).

I don't know anyone with good enough equipment to actually warrant a video. I've had ideas from time to time but I'd rather not make a terrible video. I'll put more thought into it, though.

• Locked thread