Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robin Goodfellow
Apr 25, 2008
I'm awfully fond of Into the Woods since I used to watch it every day when I was a little kid. Also, the original cast recordings with the whole orchestra are great, but the 2006 version of Sweeney Todd with Patty LuPone and Michel Cerveris that had the actors playing all the instruments as well was incredible and I much prefer that version to the Len Cariou and Angela Lansbury one.

Is anyone here familiar with The Pitchfork Disney by Philip Ridley? A friend asked me to stage manage it, which means that I'll be designing the set as well as calling cues because that's what stage managers do at my company. I can't for the life of me find a copy of it for sale anywhere (except in a very expensive anthology of Ridley's work) but it looks great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread