Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

Just had the opening night of Diving the Estate at my local repertory theatre. I haven't done a straight play in over two years so it was nice to be doing that kind of work again. We did butcher the final scene, though. The risk of live theatre I guess. It went well despite that. We have six more shows over the course of the next month and a half, hopefully all the kinks get worked out by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

Can anyone recommend me any good monologue shows or small cast dramas? It looks like I'm directing next semester at my school and I am looking for a show I like.

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

It's at college so I really have no clue what the cast will be like until auditions next semester. Size wise though, in the past we've done small cast dramas with 3-6 people, stuff like Neil Labute. With monologue shows we do about 8 people like Blown Sideways Through Life and The Reindeer Monologues.

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

Thank you so much everyone. I'll check them out right away.

• Locked thread