Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Princess Nebula
Aug 15, 2013

Prancerising in your dreams.

Look Under The Rock posted:

Edit: someone added acetone to our spirit gum. Is there a way to save it? Every person in the cast wears some sort of prosthetic. Uggggggh...

This is probably too late, but your spirit gum is screwed. Acetone can take off spirit gum- adding it to the stuff will kill it, or has in my experience. I would go ahead and buy a new bottle or two. Also, what show are you doing where everyone wears a prosthetic? Curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess Nebula
Aug 15, 2013

What kind of piece was this?

It looks really intimate. The colors are nice- I think if you played more with side light you could give their bodies a lot more dimension.

Princess Nebula
Aug 15, 2013

bunnielab posted:

I don't know poo poo about dance but dance lighting is my favorite thing. No one else lets you use saturated colors and darkness.

I almost think I enjoy dance more not knowing much about it, I can walk into a show with no expectations.

Agreed. :)

With dance, lighting is another storytelling factor where its purpose is to be noticed. In a play or musical it's usually the point not to be noticed.

Princess Nebula
Aug 15, 2013

I'm jealous. Did six days in a row (going on seven tomorrow, today was the day off) of doing Hamlet, finishing the slowest tech to ever loving exist. This tech is a giant blocking rehearsal. </complaining>.

Princess Nebula fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Oct 1, 2013

Princess Nebula
Aug 15, 2013

I feel like there have to be more theatre goons around... Am I so wrong?

• Locked thread