Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
I'd really like a book on the Balkan wars and the fall of Yugoslavia, if anyone has a good suggestion. I keep trying to get a handle on what went down and just keep getting more and more confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Any suggestions for non-fiction books on the prison-industrial complex? I’m feeling woefully underinformed.

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Looking for a good overview of Ancient Greek philosophy. Been reading Bertrand Russell’s big ol history of philosophy book and would like another viewpoint. Ideally one that looks at how every idea and philosopher built upon one another and the links and contradictions between them. Thanks x

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Looking to understand Spinoza a bit more if anyone has any good books? Seems like an interesting character.

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
Hi friends. I’m looking for a non fiction book on religion on China, how Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism affected each other and shaped China. It sounds really interesting