Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

I'm thinking about getting my first airbrush. I mostly build model cars, is this a good choice? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002W84GTO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=HXH89XNGLNDR&coliid=I3JZWE0BTUJIQ3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

No, those are personal photos that I scanned and then printed and laminated at appropriate size (well, photos my mom or dad took, as I was 8 years old at that particular event). I was actually at the show that the truck debuted at (I'm a monster truck nut and have worked for the bigfoot team in two separate stints in my career).

I thought it would make for a cool display accent. I really enjoy that piece. That's actually my first ever attempt at a real diorama and I'm excited to do more of them. Just gotta get the dang airbrush situation fixed!

Thanks for that Iwata rec. It's what I was leaning towards. My local hobby shop has that half track so ill have to pick one up!

That's loving rad as hell. As someone who was Bigfoot obsessed as a kid, is that kit worth it?

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

I always use elmer's glue for windshields/glass

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Some progress pics of the Toyota Gazoo Racing TS050. What makes this kit difficult is the painting of the body shell of the car...

I've had this kit sitting in the backlog for a while because I don't feel like masking it. Great progress!

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

Yeah those old AMT kits can be very frustrating. The first time I built a Tamiya kit after nothing but AMT and Revell was a revelation.