Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlyWhiteBoy
Jul 13, 2004
This has probably been covered but I couldn't figure out how to do it or find the answer anywhere. How do I use autotunes with ableton live? I have both softwares installed and a USB mic. I just want to sound like t pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlyWhiteBoy
Jul 13, 2004

Vanmani posted:

Add the autotune VST to it.

You lost me here. Maybe I haven't installed autotunes correctly. Do I need to put anything in the ableton folder?

FlyWhiteBoy fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 18, 2009

FlyWhiteBoy
Jul 13, 2004

MrTheDevious posted:

You need to point Ableton at your VST install folder. The option is in preferences. You should then be able to hit rescan plugins and Autotune will show up in your plugins tab. Then you just drag it over to a track like any other effect

I have it pointed to the directory in preferences, rescanned. Under plug-in Devices its just blank. Is this where I should be looking?