Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archr5
Sep 26, 2003

Trying desperately to be popular since 1982.
I just GMed the first "learning the game" encounter for my 4e group... and something odd happened...

my Gnome Wizard character decided he wanted to ride on the shoulders of one of the party's dragonborn dudes... since the gnome only weighs like 45 pounds.

I've decided to let him do this as long as he rolls a 19 or higher dexterity check at the start of every round, If he fails he falls prone in the square behind the dragonborn and must spend his move action standing up. The dragonborn gets a -5 to any athletics checks and a -3 to reflex defense checks he makes while being ridden...

he gets no bonuses from riding the dragonborn, runs the risk of falling somewhere unpleasant, he just thought it would be funny.

I have a feeling this is going to be a fun group to DM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU