Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkbucket
Mar 9, 2008

Magnets are my only weakness.
Found this thread via the Ask/Tell thread about astronomy. Its making me really miss home where I can just load up into a car and be away from civilization in about 15-30 minutes. The thread has inspired me to cook up some plans for star photography when I go back home for Christmas, since Norway will be nice and dark by then! So I'll save all my questions for when I actually have some. :)

I also came over this cool time-lapse video someone posted in a thread in the photography subforum & thought I'd share it: Galactic Center of Milky Way Rises Over Texas Star Party

Edit: time-lapse, not time-stop...I was tired. :shobon:

forkbucket fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Sep 20, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU