Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Timefortea
May 21, 2007

Finally, a fetish for everything!
I looked through all 5 pages of threads in here but was unable to find anything on Shadowrun.

Currently, i'm in a 4ed DnD group, and want to start another night of RPG'ing - been perusing Shadowrun 4ed and looks like that's where we'll go. I've never "run" a Shadowrun campaign and will be trying my hand at DM/GM'ing. Those who I have questioned about Shadowrun have only praise for it. A few questions:

- Do you need a grid for combat
- Are there any awesome "tips" from people who have played/GM'd before?
- The intro adventure I have a copy of is "On the Run", any experience with it?
- Where is a good online source of Shadowrun literature (general tips, or even conversation on it)?

If there isn't already (if there is please point me to it), perhaps we could get a Shadowrun discussion in TG/Discussion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timefortea
May 21, 2007

Finally, a fetish for everything!
Wow, that pbp of On the Run is awesome to read through and get a feel for it.

Two of the players in the group are quite familiar with Shadowrun, so hopefully we shouldn't get too stuck.

• Locked thread