Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Is there a working plugin for wordpress that allows you to post to a facebook PAGE or GROUP? There's plenty for posting to a profile and they all work mostly fine but it's such a bitch to post to a page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

thegasman2000 posted:

I have a stupid issue. I have set a Div to auto height and the Div below it has been covered. its here http://www.total-outdoors.co.uk you can just about see the grey bar, which is the footer!

Probably becuase youre using absolute positioning for absolutely loving everything

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Learn CSS, both images are easily aligned with float: left and right respectively.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
What is the purpose of the site because that price seems ridiculous when you can usually find a suitable one on themeforest for a fraction of the price.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
I never used All-In-One Migration, but I usually use Duplicator which should fit the use case. Install on the old WP, download as a zip/installer.php file, upload files to new site, connect it to a db and fill in the new site URL and it does it all for you.