Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm having a hard as hell time putting the finishing touches on my wordpress site we're using at work as a CMS. One of the managers decided that it was put together so well that it should include a core process we do everyday. Unfortunately there's no plugin that I can find that displays a archive of daily posts in a specific category.

The closest I found was EG-Archives but it does not have an option to display one [or 3] categories only. I tried doing it myself but my php skills arne't that great so I always break it. I'll link the php file in a rar file, could anyone include this to make this work? You'll be the most awesome person ever in my book if it can be done!

http://sepwich.com/sep/eg_archives.rar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k
It's on our corporate intranet so I can't unfortunately. I can try and be as descriptive as possible though. EG-Archives is a widget that generates an archive based on your selected inputs using wp_get_archives. Currently I had it pulling daily archives in a widget, but when you click on a certain day it grabs all categories, I just need it to grab a few.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k
I have, in fact I spent 3 days, a post on the wordpress forums that went unanswered and my own tinkering trying to get this figured out. But I guess i'll keep looking.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k
Hey it's me again, does anyone know a quick and dirty php code to include days and months (not just month) in this drop down category?

Only registered members can see post attachments!