Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bass Ackwards
Nov 14, 2003

Anything can be used as a hammer if you try hard enough.
As an employee of the Hi-Fi world, I'll gladly make and send three audiophile-related prizes to the winners as determined by King Hotpants.

It's my day off tomorrow, but when I'm back in the following day I'll make them and take some pics of the awesome prizes on offer.

You just might score some special Australian bags of magic pebbles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Ackwards
Nov 14, 2003

Anything can be used as a hammer if you try hard enough.

Omegaslast posted:

are we going to get to know what the prizes are? i can think of several tweaks but i dont think anyone at head-fi will fall for them unless i put a shitload of effort into it and take pics of me actually doing it...

So far, I've made a pair of Cat5 interconnects, and I'm working on a tweak based around some old hard drive platters.

I need to go to the hardware store tomorrow morning and pick up a few things.

Stay tuned...

Bass Ackwards fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Aug 5, 2009