Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

Ummm, not to be too specific, but is there a preferred method to report USAID FSO's for domestic abuse (while they are leave to visit their family briefly every few years, super fun times)? Is USAID even really part of the State Department, I always just assumed it was for under cover CIA agents, but I guess he does something with power plants allegedly :toot:
:guillotine:

Found https://www.state.gov/global-community-liaison-office/foreign-service-life/domestic-violence-abuse/ and some others but this is tricky, 20+ year super senior narcist employee who will deny everything and all that.

sadus fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jun 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

Thanks, a friends parent just got done visiting on leave and did some bad things, but already left the states for a new deployment by the time I found out. We will try all of the above

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

Thanks again for the common sense. Be nice to your family folks, and RIP Vile Rat