Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beezle Bug
Jun 5, 2009

I love painting trees.
I adopted a 5 month old baby today, and he is not letting me sleep. He has to be in my bedroom until the older cat stops her "sit by his food, snarl when he comes near it" war tactic (I'm planning a series of meetings until she accepts him, is there a better way?). So like, he's been pouncing on me all night, purring and happy, and while it's the cutest thing ever I just am not getting any sleep at all. How long until he calms down? Will I just be dealing with the most adorable insomnia ever for a long time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beezle Bug
Jun 5, 2009

I love painting trees.
That sounds like a fun and awesome way to deal with the problem, thanks! And yeah, the older cat is free to come and go from the room as she pleases, I think I'm going to wait with him until he fully recovers from his neuter surgery. They seem to be getting along okay now, she doesn't like it when he gets too close but they're content to leave each other alone beyond him chirping at her hopefully sometimes.