Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomicManiac
Dec 29, 2006

I've never been a one trick pony. I like to have a competency in everything. I've been to business school.

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

(the ones that look like they were taken during the day were just catching the ambient light from the city)

The beach ones are absolutely gorgeous, it's like something out of a dream.

Here's a question, I don't know if it belongs here or not, but what's the best way to get a picture of a lighted sign at night? I can't seem to get a good clear shot like that no matter what I try.

AtomicManiac fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Aug 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomicManiac
Dec 29, 2006

I've never been a one trick pony. I like to have a competency in everything. I've been to business school.
Typically misted plastic. I was looking to get some pictures of the local bars during a show-case, 6 bars host 6 bands each, $10 gets you into any and every bar; It's modeled after SxSW I guess. I tried to get pictures of each of the bars before I went in to shoot musicians but I didn't walk away with a single good one. I need to read up on HDR, I'm still a newb at photography.