Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Fake Edit: ^^^ Holy poo poo those are incredible.

I loving love night shots and my high school is amazingly well-suited for it. These were from when I first tried it. I'm going back this weekend to give it another shot.

Exposure Time: 0.333 s (1/3)
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO Equiv.: 400

Exposure Time: 1.600 s
ISO Equiv.: 400

Exposure Time: 3.200 s
ISO Equiv.: 200

This last one bugs me because the library is a beautiful building but those two lights on either side of the arch are a huge pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Leyendecker posted:

There's something almost eerie about this and I really like it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ORiGINAL posted:

and a car wash.

Love this. Spooky look to it. :ghost:

Got out and shot the Toledo skyline this past weekend. I'm still new to it but this is my favorite so far. It's killing me that I can't get "Fifth Third Bank" on the tower sharper. Is there any way to get this or am I screwed since it's a really bright white light making the letters?

Notice my jacket covering up a light? :v:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

evil_bunnY posted:

Shoot another picture with an exposure appropriate for the letters, mask it onto the first shot. Voila!

Jeez, I really overthink things sometimes. :downs: