Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ncol
May 28, 2005

Christmas Whale fully subsidized by ThatsMyBoye

Bad composition because I failed bringing a tripod on my trip :( Had to use a table.

Nikon D200 w/ 18-200mm VR lens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncol
May 28, 2005

Swren posted:

Not to mock you or anything, but was this in anyway played with in Photoshop. It looks amazing either way. Thanks for new desktop background love this loads

The only thing I did in PS was resize the image and clone stamp a spot off the top that was some dirty poo poo on the glass :)

Thanks, though!

ncol
May 28, 2005

ncol
May 28, 2005

I forget how long each of these was. Somewhere between 30 seconds to 2 minutes :P