Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ
^ That looks really cool. Could you not get any closer? Shame you missed out because of ze lens.

Here's a silly looking building. I'm thinking about going back and reshoot it with a bit more light in the sky.

Edit:

Xanin posted:

Also, do people use that long exposure noise reduction feature that is present in some cameras? Does it help? I haven't really thought about it before but it's something that just occured to me now.

On my 400D it takes forever to apply the noise reduction so I rather do it in post than wait around and look like a retard. The first time I tried it I thought the camera died or something because there was no progress bar or anything.

Ringo R fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Oct 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ

William T. Hornaday posted:

The simple concept of creating the holograms is pretty neat. But the more I watch and think about it, the sheer amount of effort required to make that stop-motion clip is pretty retarded.

Yeah and the end result doesn't even look very good.