Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casey Chaos
Jul 31, 2006

I'm slogging SSF4
Just finished mixing a demo with my new band which I suppose could be classed as hard/deathcore (drums here). Probably for fans of Architects/Surfaces etc. I'd greatly appreciate some feedback from people who've been listening to the genre longer than I! Apologise about the crappy hosting but it's better than a myspace link

http://rapidshare.de/files/48158369/01_Dutch_Disease.mp3.html

Casey Chaos fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Aug 19, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casey Chaos
Jul 31, 2006

I'm slogging SSF4

Traitorous Leopard posted:

That song has a very hardcore vibe to it - no gutturals/bree's so it's not deathcore. The playing is nice, but it's just not exactly my cup of tea :3:

Always good to learn what genre I'm actually playing, I'll poke around the hardcore thread cheers!

Casey Chaos
Jul 31, 2006

I'm slogging SSF4

MMMCCLI posted:

Not much activity in this thread as there perhaps has been, I would like yous guys to check out 2 local bands (including several of my friends) from the Notts/Sheffield area in England.

Have a look see, both bands are pretty fresh but most members have been part of bands before these.

Black & Gold
Myspace
Facebook (Check out the 'live' video)

Dead Harts
Myspace
Facebook

Encourage everyone to check em out, add as friends / like etc if you dig them at all. I've taken it upon myself to try and promote and support them as much as possible so get to it!

Hah, we put on that gig at West St. a couple of months back with both of those bands. I think I'm in that video. B&G are awesome, then again I'd expect no less with 4/5 of them being bloodshot.
This is my band - https://www.myspace.com/thegoldcoastband - unfortunately we just split up so that's rather useless now I suppose!