Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

New KSE is terrible. I don't know why I haven't given up on them yet. The first track had me thinking "woah this is pretty brutal, maybe this album will go back to sounding like Alive or Heartache." Nope, rest of it was garbage. Sigh.

I'll admit, that they absolutely destroy live though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Leviathan posted:

The new DevilDriver has some sweet riffs and Dez ruins every one of 'em with his terrible vocals.

I thought it was fairly rockin, but I still like Kind Words much better.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Yeah the new Darkest Hour is very underwhelming. Too many of the songs sound the same. I think I like Undoing Ruin the best, mostly because of the sweet solos and really catchy riffs. I haven't really given Deliver Us too many listens though.

I'm hoping the new Shadows Fall is a lot better than that pile of poo poo Threads of Life. Man that was awful. The War Within was loving sick though, I loved it.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

This should please everyone in this thread. Fast forward to 1:05.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF9OsLLdZiQ

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

edit: christ, wrong thread by a mile