Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

BiohazrD posted:

So apparently Howard Jones is taking a break from KSE's tour, and they got Phil Labonte to sub in. Guess who is a huge ATR fan? Guess who was planning on seeing them in Austin today but decided to not get tickets?

Phil Labonte came "second" in the job for KSE vocalist after Jesse left. Part of me kind of wishes he got the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

The new AILD record is loving awesome. Only on my 3rd play and its gripping me already. Easily their best.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUiKKVHYyY
Preview of every song from the new Parkway album
:australia: it sounds brutal

http://www.myspace.com/theamityaffliction - another top aussie band - is releasing their 2nd album a week before parkway. They're not quite 'metalcore' but more... "on the metal side" of screamo? They're just good. Get 'Fruity Lexia' from their first album if you're just gonna try one song.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Spinning the new Parkway Drive as i type this, and its awesome. They're on a winning formula and dont really deviate from it much, but goddamn they do it well. :australia:

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Listening to the new Bring Me The Horizon album at the moment. It's really tight, heavy in parts, other bits have synth that works really well. For all the poo poo that this band has copped (a lot of it deservingly), musically this album and Suicide Season were really good.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

The guest vocalists really add to it too. The guy from You Me At Six fits really well on the song, and Lights works perfectly in the two songs she features on. She is also incredibly hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Trivium are like the Lebron James of metal. They write a lot of really good stuff and are really talented individually, but their personalities and general douchebaggery make people hate them (including myself - Trivium that is, i like Lebron :v:). When they "stopped screaming because its dumb" for that album that sounded exactly like Metallica, then suddenly brought screaming back when people slagged them for it... yeah, that was really really stupid.

I like that new song that was linked but i probably wont get the album.