Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

l33tfuzzbox
Apr 3, 2009
What do Winds of Plague count as? The amount of breakdowns scream some kind of -core. Great band though, although their Decimate the Weak album took forever to grow on me. Their new stuff....not so much so far.

And second the OP's mention of All Shall Perish. I'm finally getting to see them in Indy on Oct 3, and I'm loving pumped. Although its sad that Chris Storey left the band.

fake edit: Never thought of Black Dahlia as metalcore. Just melodic death. Although the few tracks out there off the new disc seem to lean that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l33tfuzzbox
Apr 3, 2009
Went to the last architects date tonight in chicago. Can't say i am the biggest fan of while she sleeps, and thy art is murder isnt my thing really. Architects loving slayed though. I isually shame people who record video at shows but i just had to for gone with the wind. Great show and i hope to see them again.

Also they didn't play early grave :(

l33tfuzzbox
Apr 3, 2009

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

New Trivium is good. They've really found a sound that works well for them these last two albums.

I was about to ask where to talk about this. Its a really good album, gave it a pass today and plan on listeninf again after i get up.

And thanks goons. Thanks to you , loathe and polaris are in constant rotation. Really enjoying the acacia strain letter EPs.

...didnt like knocked loose though.

l33tfuzzbox
Apr 3, 2009
Its not the bus driver speaking up, its the drummer from another band. And to top it offhe refused any apologies, and then doubled down when it came outhe has used anti gay hate speech on twitter. There are no winners here.

https://www.theprp.com/2020/06/07/news/bracewars-rashod-jackson-issues-new-statement-after-being-called-out-for-past-homophobic-slurs/

TGI album still rips.