Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

secondhand dog
Sep 10, 2009

I don't know how Converge are this consistent. Album is soooo goooood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

secondhand dog
Sep 10, 2009

SKYMALL SCRILLA posted:

it went up a few days ago but DEP's studio update is on youtube. mostly guitars and some vocal tracking but I'm getting excited for it.

[video]

To be honest I kinda somehow forgot about these guys after Ire Works, but the clip is cool.

secondhand dog
Sep 10, 2009

So I've gotta say that the new Coalesce OX EP rules just as hard as OX.

Band can do no wrong for me.

secondhand dog
Sep 10, 2009

Cock Soup posted:

Woah, thanks for that. That's like Poison the Well but without any gay parts. Got any other bands of that kind?

You've basically seen one of the better sides of metalcore.

I think in the immediate future you should try out Skycamefalling, Krakatoa, and older Botch (but really, all of Botch should be checked out by any fan of hardcore in general) for similar stuff.

^ ^ ^ Forgot to mention Misery Signals, though they're definitely different from 7A7P.

secondhand dog
Sep 10, 2009

Parachute Underwear posted:

Wretched World would've been rad if they extend the last 2 minutes to like 3-4 minutes.

Yeah, I always feel like it never goes anywhere just because the build up doesn't seem worth the result, which is totally not something I would expect from Converge, considering they were able to pull off the same thing on "Grim Heart / Black Rose" well enough.