Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

The remastered version of Hopesfall - The Satellite Years dropped today and it’s really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

They should put out music when they have good music. A lot of these bands aren't raking in cash, this might not even be their full time job.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Dango Bango posted:

gently caress! I just realized the Invent, Animate, Aviana, Thrown, and Void of Vision show was Monday and I missed it. Bought tickets way back in July and somehow didn't get it added to my calendar.

I haven't seen any of those bands live :(

That show ruled. We were there on Friday night, my buddy got kicked in the face in the pit and I got Taco Bell after we left the ER at 2am.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Was at Varials, Currents, Polaris tonight in SD. Show was amazing.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Sleep Token are great, caught them on their last tour and they put on a fantastic show.

They’re not the hardest band on the planet but they do cool stuff and they’ve been a fantastic gateway band for people who don’t listen to metal.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Jesse’s new solo album is really good if your favorite Erra stuff is Vanish Canvas.

https://youtu.be/hbu0tr227xc?si=9mx5Wr1TkHYiJ1Ig

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

They headlined like two years ago with Alpha Wolf, Thornhill and Invent Animate.

They did a VIP only set and played Orchid, Ultraviolet and Hybrid Earth which was badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Erra playing Dementia on this tour is a big surprise. They said they wouldn’t be playing older stuff anymore after their last headliner.