Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Traitorous Leopard posted:

Born of Osiris has some pretty heavy moments. The Faceless is loving crazy, but they're not heavy like The Acacia Strain.

I've been out of the metalcore loop for a few years now, but does/did Tosin Abasi play guitar for Born of Osiris? He's not listed on their Wikipedia page, but some Metalsucks article says he does/did.

Anyway, we toured with Reflux for like a month back when he was in that band, and we exchanged techniques a lot and I am a much better player now because of him :3: He's a really cool dude.

Sorry, seeing Born of Osiris mentioned sparked a little nostalgia in me. Also, Reflux was a really good band.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Traitorous Leopard posted:

Most have probably already seen this vid, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-lxwlgyhhA

Hahaha, that's the most impressive headwalk I've ever seen.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Absolutely so wild to see my old band in the music news again

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Edit-- disregard.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
holy gently caress that's good