Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MettleRamiel
Jun 29, 2005
Don't know if we're allowed to self promote here, but here goes.

My band has been described as metalcore by a couple people, but I'm not really sure what we are, to be honest.

Anyway, we just had our first live show and I wanted to share! I play bass and piano in the band.

There were a few hiccups, one being the intro video we have worked fine in the sound check but had no audio on performance. The second was we were not totally in line with the click track, which wouldn't be too big a deal if not for the fact that I programmed lights to synch with the band and most importantly, the guitar was too quiet. Again, sounded great at sound check.

Anyways, putting myself out there to all goons which somehow, is scarier than doing it on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV5E4v0wqPFBXThaGeZYQkP9iTTCIXkLK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU